Board of Education
Note: Most files on this website are in PDF format. To view or print a PDF you need to download free Adobe Reader software.
Board of Education Members:
Vice President 2022-2024
Alicia Gray 2021-2023
Brianne Seelman 2023-2025
Theresa Gellura Feb. 22, 2023 - Dec. 31, 2023
Agenda: Current BOE Meeting
Regorganization Meeting Jan. 4, 2023
Meeting Minutes: View Minutes
Meetings: At the annual reorganization board meeting, the Estell Manor Board of Education has scheduled the following dates for board meetings for 2022.
All meetings will start at 6:00 PM, unless otherwise notated. Meetings are held at the Estell Manor Elementary School Library at 128 Cape May Avenue, Estell Manor, NJ 08319. Action will be taken.
January 25, 2023
February 22, 2023
March 15, 2023
April 26, 2023 (Public Budget Hearing)
May 24, 2023
June 21, 2023
July 13, 2023 (Rescheduled from July 26th)
August 23, 2023
September 27, 2023
October 25, 2023
November 15, 2023 (3rd Wednesday)
December 20, 2022 (3rd Wednesday)
January 3, 2024 (Reorganization)
Estell Manor School District Board Goals:
District Goals 2022-2023
The Estell Manor School District is committed to:
- Effectively implement the district's new math series, Envisions, in grades Kindergarten through eight, continually providing support and guidance to the staff as necessary.
- Have a successful first year with full day preschool in district for three and four-year-old children, provided through the State of New Jersey's Preschool Education Aid initiative.
- Continue to provide an effective targeted assistance program for eligible academically at-risk students and maintain documented evidence to show its implementation.
- Incorporate the following data collection tools to accurately assess student growth in English Language Arts and Mathematics:
Board Goals 2022-2023:
The Board of Education is committed to:
- Successfully hiring an effective leader in the role of District Superintendent to start the 2023-2024 school year.
- Monitoring the implementation of our new preschool program, curriculum changes, data collection tools and targeted assistance efforts, reviewing available documentation to determine their success or needs for adjustment.
- Assessing and enhancing the overall security of the district to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for our students, educators and staff.
- Developing a 5-year strategic plan, in partnership with administration, to address long-range needs in the area of Community Partnership, Facility, Finance, School Environment and Climate, and Student Achievement.