Board of Education
Note: Most files on this website are in PDF format. To view or print a PDF you need to download free Adobe Reader software.
Board of Education Members:
Vice President 2018-2020
Alicia Gray 2018-2020
Kathy Mimler 2019-2021
Sarah Ferrari 2019-2021
Agenda: View Current Meeting Agenda
Meeting Minutes: View Minutes
Annual Financial Report: Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2017
Meetings: At the annual reorganization board meeting, the Estell Manor Board of Education has scheduled the following dates for board meetings for 2019.
All meetings will start at 7:00 PM, unless otherwise notated. Meetings are held at the Estell Manor Elementary School conference room at 128 Cape May Avenue, Estell Manor, NJ 08319. Action will be taken.
January 23, 2019
February 27, 2019
March 27, 2019
April 24, 2019 (Public Budget Hearing)
May 22, 2019
June 26, 2019
July 24, 2019
August 28, 2019
September 25, 2019
October 23, 2019
November 20, 2019 (3rd Wednesday)
December 18, 2019 (3rd Wednesday)
January 2, 2020 (1st Thurs., Reorganization)
Estell Manor School District Board Goals:
- Optimize student achievement through improved program offerings, aligned curriculum, and systems to monitor academic rigor in the classroom.
- Understand and utilize best practices in communication within the board itself, between the board and CSA, and among the board and all district stakeholders with focus on transparency.
- Ensure the effective use of committees that overall contributes to board governance, operations, and communication.
- Support the implementation of the district strategic plan through financial planning and prioritizing resources.
- Engage in progressive planning and visioning processes that serve to maintain long-term financial stability and sustainability.
- Improve communication through increased transparency.
- Engage family and community partners in support of the district vision and values of excellence in education.
- Facilitate the utilization of in-house NJSBA workshops to aid in the development of new board members.