Board of Education
Note: Most files on this website are in PDF format. To view or print a PDF you need to download free Adobe Reader software.
Board of Education Members:
Vice President 2019-2021
Alicia Gray 2018-2020
Shelly Sack 2020-2022
Sarah Ferrari 2019-2021
Agenda: View Current Meeting Agenda
Meeting Minutes: View Minutes
Annual Financial Report: Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2017
Meetings: At the annual reorganization board meeting, the Estell Manor Board of Education has scheduled the following dates for board meetings for 2020.
All meetings will start at 7:00 PM, unless otherwise notated. Meetings are held at the Estell Manor Elementary School conference room at 128 Cape May Avenue, Estell Manor, NJ 08319. Action will be taken.
January 22, 2020
February 26, 2020
March 18, 2020
April 22, 2020
May 6, 2020 (Public Budget Hearing) and May 27, 2020
June 24, 2020
July 22, 2020
August 26, 2020
September 23, 2020
October 28, 2020
November 18, 2020 (3rd Wednesday)
December 16, 2019 (3rd Wednesday)
January 4, 2021 (Reorganization)
Estell Manor School District Board Goals:
The District will:
- Optimize academic achievement and student growth through continuous data analysis and review with a focus on curriculum refinement, instructional practices, and professional development. Increase opportunities for students to be successful through the expansion of academic and intervention programs.
- Maintain a safe and secure learning environment, including physical security and facility safety, and promote positive school culture and climate through a variety of school-based positive behavior initiatives.
- In conjunction with the Board of Education, optimize communication with the community through the continued use of online and social media tools. Maintain and strengthen a working relationship with neighboring communities and districts to facilitate curriculum articulation, financial responsibility, and the transition to high school.
- Operate the district in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring fiscal prudence and proper allocation of resources to the various educational programs. Administration will continue to seek ways to contain and/or reduce costs of all school district expenses to best represent the interests of our taxpayers, while providing quality educational programs for our students.
The Board of Education will:
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship between the Board and community through effective communication and collaboration.
- Support the district in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring fiscal prudence and proper allocation of resources to the various educational programs.
- In partnership with administration, develop a 5-year strategic plan to address long- range needs in the areas of Community Partnership, Facility, Finance, School Environment and Climate, and Student Achievement.
- Encourage education and development of Board members beyond mandated training to broaden knowledge, experiences, and networking.