Board of Education
Note: Most files on this website are in PDF format. To view or print a PDF you need to download free Adobe Reader software.
Board of Education Members:
Vice President 2022-2024
Alicia Gray 2021-2023
Shelly Sack 2020-2022
Justin N. Roxas, Sr. 2021-2023
Agenda: Current BOE Meeting
January 5, 2022 (REORG) Agenda
Meeting Minutes: View Minutes
Annual Financial Report: Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2017
Meetings: At the annual reorganization board meeting, the Estell Manor Board of Education has scheduled the following dates for board meetings for 2022.
All meetings will start at 6:00 PM, unless otherwise notated. Meetings are held at the Estell Manor Elementary School conference room at 128 Cape May Avenue, Estell Manor, NJ 08319. Action will be taken.
January 26, 2022
February 23, 2022
**Date Change - Monday, March 28, 2022 - Date Change**
April 27, 2022 (Public Budget Hearing)
May 25, 2022
June 22, 2022
July 27, 2022
August 24, 2022
September 28, 2022
October 26, 2022
November 16, 2022 (3rd Wednesday)
December 21, 2022 (3rd Wednesday)
January 4, 2023 (Reorganization)
Estell Manor School District Board Goals:
The District will:
- Optimize academic achievement and student growth through continuous data analysis and review with a focus on curriculum refinement, instructional practices, and professional development. Increase opportunities for students to be successful through the expansion of academic and intervention programs.
- Maintain a safe and secure learning environment, including physical security and facility safety, and promote positive school culture and climate through a variety of school-based positive behavior initiatives.
- In conjunction with the Board of Education, optimize communication with the community through the continued use of online and social media tools. Maintain and strengthen a working relationship with neighboring communities and districts to facilitate curriculum articulation, financial responsibility, and the transition to high school.
- Operate the district in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring fiscal prudence and proper allocation of resources to the various educational programs. Administration will continue to seek ways to contain and/or reduce costs of all school district expenses to best represent the interests of our taxpayers, while providing quality educational programs for our students.
The Board of Education will:
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship between the Board and community through effective communication and collaboration.
- Support the district in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring fiscal prudence and proper allocation of resources to the various educational programs.
- In partnership with administration, develop a 5-year strategic plan to address long- range needs in the areas of Community Partnership, Facility, Finance, School Environment and Climate, and Student Achievement.
- Encourage education and development of Board members beyond mandated training to broaden knowledge, experiences, and networking.