Board of Education
Note: Most files on this website are in PDF format. To view or print a PDF you need to download free Adobe Reader software.
Board of Education Members:
Vice President 2019-2021
Alicia Gray 2018-2020
Shelly Sack 2020-2022
Sarah Ferrari 2019-2021
Agenda: View Current Meeting Agenda
Meeting Minutes: View Minutes
Annual Financial Report: Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2017
Meetings: At the annual reorganization board meeting, the Estell Manor Board of Education has scheduled the following dates for board meetings for 2020.
All meetings will start at 7:00 PM, unless otherwise notated. Meetings are held at the Estell Manor Elementary School conference room at 128 Cape May Avenue, Estell Manor, NJ 08319. Action will be taken.
January 22, 2020
February 26, 2020
March 18, 2020
April 22, 2020 (Public Budget Hearing)
May 6, 2020 and May 27, 2020
June 24, 2020
July 22, 2020
August 26, 2020
September 23, 2020
October 28, 2020
November 18, 2020 (3rd Wednesday)
December 16, 2019 (3rd Wednesday)
January 4, 2021 (Reorganization)
Estell Manor School District Board Goals:
- Optimize student achievement through improved program offerings, aligned curriculum, and systems to monitor academic rigor in the classroom.
- Understand and utilize best practices in communication within the board itself, between the board and CSA, and among the board and all district stakeholders with focus on transparency.
- Ensure the effective use of committees that overall contributes to board governance, operations, and communication.
- Support the implementation of the district strategic plan through financial planning and prioritizing resources.
- Engage in progressive planning and visioning processes that serve to maintain long-term financial stability and sustainability.
- Improve communication through increased transparency.
- Engage family and community partners in support of the district vision and values of excellence in education.
- Facilitate the utilization of in-house NJSBA workshops to aid in the development of new board members.